PDA

View Full Version : The newest registered user is Whiteface Willy

Son of Drifter
02-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Welcome Whiteface Willy. Have you been on the hill at all this week? Can you provide as working stiffs with a conditions report? :twisted:

02-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I was on the hill on Monday. It wasn't great. Whiteface has been a let down this year. I have to give them credit. They had the upper mountain open early this year. I hope to be on the hill tomorrow if it is not raining. Hope to see you on the hill!!! :D :D :D

AdironRider
02-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Im pretty bummed. I left for Christmas break Dec 16th and they had the summit open already. Coverage was better than it is now. Bummer how it looked like wed have a great one and now it just sucks. Oh well. Ill be making turns in the pouring rain this weekend. I dont care. I can only ride once a week.

Tsavolion
02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Im pretty bummed. I left for Christmas break Dec 16th and they had the summit open already. Coverage was better than it is now. Bummer how it looked like wed have a great one and now it just sucks. Oh well. Ill be making turns in the pouring rain this weekend. I dont care. I can only ride once a week.

i think its fun in the rain, as long as you have good gear on. when else do you get the whole moutain to yourself on a weekend

highpeaksdrifter
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
i think its fun in the rain, as long as you have good gear on. when else do you get the whole moutain to yourself on a weekend

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,

Keep on the sunny side of life;

It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way,

If we keep on the sunny side of life.

Son of Drifter
02-03-2006, 02:58 PM

Between about 2:30pm and close of the lifts on ANY weekend at the Face you'll be skiing all by yourself. F the rain. :twisted: