PDA

View Full Version : Chati

Lbtchnlgs
12-07-2007, 04:06 PM
So jimmer, which one of you guys got the turns on chatimac? :wink:

jimmer
12-07-2007, 05:31 PM
So jimmer, which one of you guys got the turns on chatimac? :wink:
no one i know,but did see them today,looked pretty sweet too, do know a couple of the boys got lower hawkeye the other day, over a foot of fresh and never scraped a thing.

jimmer
12-10-2007, 06:41 PM
pretty packed out now after the weekend,damm poachers,next snow storm will make it very skiable.

Lbtchnlgs
12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah i figured after they opened up hawkeye that would happen, it's just too tempting not to duck the rope.

I was gonna go up tomorrow but i just put too much money in my gas tank :?

I'm planning on seeing you for lunch of friday

BigAirJay
12-10-2007, 10:56 PM
my little brother was claiming he got there, but I don't think they were first tracks.

So pumped to finish finals and come back home to ski for 5 weeks straight!

Harvey44
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Chati and Open Pit.

√ CHECK.

BigAirJay
12-13-2007, 11:58 PM
my little brother was claiming he got there, but I don't think they were first tracks.

So pumped to finish finals and come back home to ski for 5 weeks straight!

this is his little brother (my account wont work?), but yeah, i skied it on saturday at about 1:30, and there were only like 3 sets of tracks on it, i went back sunday and it looked like an opened trail cause so many people skied it. i did lower striaghtbrook on sat too, and it was really nice. i didnt scrape once on chadi and i did only twice on straightbrook.
on another note, whos pumped for saturday-sunday storm? i know i am... it'll give me a reason to get out of the park.