PDA

View Full Version : friday

jimmer
12-07-2007, 05:51 PM
what a friken awsome day, the demo boys were there with all there new gear,tried a few pair early,i liked the nordica hell cat the best, followed by the fischer cold heat second, both
these were mid fat, with the nordica being 90 under foot and a turn radius of 17 it was a nice ski, though not to great on the real slick stuff, the contions were real good early,then got a little skied off as the day went on,but by no means was it bad anywhere.

after chatten with a snowmaker and him telling us there compressors were screwed up, we thought there snowmaking was going to be down for awhile,but not 5 minutes latter they started blowing on HAWKEYE and not long after that there were guns on all the way down the trail. not sure if he was goofin with us or what, but probably just trying to get us in a tizzy,it didnt work though.

the gang was all there ,well alot of them anyways,and it was a full on friday,only thing missing was a cookout on top of the hill, but that will come quick enough, so if your going this weekend get there early, and enjoy,i got a felling its going to be rather busy. needle on needles

Nerdle
12-07-2007, 10:58 PM
today was sweet...demo skis were good...
the list goes of my favorite skis goes...

1)Atomic B5c
2)Volkl TigerShark 12
3)Volkl Tigershark 10
4)nordica Jet fuels
5)K2 recons

good day