PDA

View Full Version : Uunnnbeeeelieeeevable!!!!

12-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Today the mountain was unbelievable!!!! I got out the fatties today and I’m glad I did. Lower Mac, L & U Parkway and Wilderness were ungroomed and great skiing. My Nordica Enforcers just float over the fluff and crud. I can’t believe how much of the Mt. is open and how good the skiing is. They are blowing the upper Mt. and in my guestimation it will be open next weekend. The bottom of lower Sky was open today and fresh also. Get up here before the big one hits.

wondertrev
12-14-2007, 05:45 PM
It was really nice today. Lots of light powder on top of the groomers, fairly warm, not too crowded. All we were missing was a bit of sun.

SKIdds
12-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Get up here before the big one hits.
I wish I could. Boy, how I wish I could. And I told myself I was going to to more of that this year....head on up before the big storms. How nice it would have been to drive up today and ski tomorrow and Monday. Alas, I have a Christmas party to go to tonight (won't be home until after midnight), and I have to take Tuesday off for something else, so being out Monday would be a bad idea.

But you enjoy. BTW....those of you who get to enjoy the great conditions whenever you like.....you all suck!!! ;)

wondertrev
12-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Do what I did when I was at U of Utah. Load skis, good sleeping bag, intoxicants, etc.... into friend's van. Arrive in town night before storm, eat big dinner, sleep in van, ski your ass off when the road to Big or Little Cottonwood is closed. Ahhh, to be young again....