PDA

View Full Version : thursday

jimmer
12-20-2007, 05:28 PM
man the friggen hill is skiing awsome,packed pow all over the place,more stuff opening up,north side to day,dark side tomorrow,couple of new trails.finaly blowing snow on fair view-nice.skied a couple of trails on the dark side ,there is so much snow over there its sick.so get out there and get yourself some,before something strange happens.

adksara
12-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I WANNA COME PLAY :(

Thanks for the update... one last day tomorrow of teaching and I'll be free to ski...

Keep the cheer,
ADKSara

rossi
12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
ill be there tomorrow. cant freaking wait!!!

mrtree
12-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Yes, the mountain was awesome today! Yesterday was very good too. I noticed the guns going on Fairview as well.

So this means Fairview is back??!!!??!!!

Mike

Lbtchnlgs
12-20-2007, 06:42 PM
welcome aboard mr tree.

I was up today and it was phenomenal, just as everyone else said. Beat up my plank a little bit, but if you wanna play you gotta pay.

See ya tomorrow!

Harvey44
12-20-2007, 07:27 PM
When I saw the GUNS ON FAIRVIEW....

You HAD to THINK...

JIMMER! He must be PYSCHED!

Dark side tomorrow - COOL!

Harv

12-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Today was pretty nice. Tuesday was still better because of those extra 5 inches they picked up after the storm. Top was sort of hard but softened up. Straightbrook glades were way better than expected, Chatiemac glades were lacking a little bit. Otter Slide were oddly fun for what they are...rope was still up but there was enough snow to maintain a fun, quick shot. Bottom half was standard fare and fun with the sun shining. North Side was only visited shortly today because they were closing some trails for overnight snowmaking. Hullabaloo and Lower Steilhang areas are shaping up nicely.

I'll be there Friday-Monday. I love this skiing 6 days a week thing. :twisted: :twisted: