PDA

View Full Version : A huge THANK YOU

Harvey44
12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
....Big thanks to Jimmer and his gang for showing me the ropes today. I haven't skied with a more fun and really nice group of people ever. You guys and gals were generous and patient. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you guys in the morning...got to book early to get home for Xmas.

It seems like everybody who posted yesterday skied, and today I think I skied with half the people who post...so we'll just leave it at that.

Needless to say, all you needles...get out there tomorrow...it's fantastic.

If I don't see you on the hill tomorrow...have a great holiday.

Harv

jimmer
12-24-2007, 07:40 PM
....Big thanks to Jimmer and his gang for showing me the ropes today. I haven't skied with a more fun and really nice group of people ever. You guys and gals were generous and patient. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you guys in the morning...got to book early to get home for Xmas.

It seems like everybody who posted yesterday skied, and today I think I skied with half the people who post...so we'll just leave it at that.

Needless to say, all you needles...get out there tomorrow...it's fantastic.

If I don't see you on the hill tomorrow...have a great holiday.

Harv
hey mark,your very welcome,that sure was awsome day ,we skied or butts off all day,glad you had a good time.missed ya on sat.but i was one tired boy, only there for a couple of hours then got out of there.might be a few days before the get back on track after the rain,but im going tomorrow.have a great christmas, and see ya soon.

8) jimmer

Harvey44
12-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Jman - be back up with the family (wife and daughter) on 27th or 28th. Would love to hear what they are blowing on, if you've got an info from you connections. I'm sure they'll get more terrain open as they have a chance to groom.

Be sure to get us a report...how it is tomorrow and where they are blowing.

Again thanks for everything - it was awesome.

Harv

JC7727
12-25-2007, 12:32 AM
I hit Gore on Monday, conditions were not bad considering the rain and warm temps. Surprised they were not blowing snow, I couldn't figure that one out.

Happy Holidays

adkskier
12-25-2007, 12:45 PM
The snowmakers took Christmas eve off and are back at it today. Making snow on Sunway and Quicksilver today. A great recovery. Skiing today is very good all over.