PDA

View Full Version : Season Passholder Party

Lbtchnlgs
12-22-2007, 04:49 PM
From Jay Peak:

Season Passholder party is tonight from 4-6pm. Free food, music and beer. International room on the Tramside of the Resort--just make sure you bring your Jay Peak Season Pass-you'll need that to get in.

Thats is a great idea. I think that it should be a 5+ year season pass holder or something, that way it would cut down on costs a lot. Gore could team up with Kelly O's!!!

adksara
12-22-2007, 05:13 PM
How cool would that be... I wonder if it would ever happen - does anything like that go on up to Whiteface?

adkskier
12-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Gore management doesn't seen to really appreciate the seasons pass holders. A few of us have suggested this before. it would be a great opportunity for them to tell us about future plans and get feedback from the most loyal group of skiers.

St. Jerry
12-23-2007, 06:46 AM
From Jay Peak:

Season Passholder party is tonight from 4-6pm. Free food, music and beer. International room on the Tramside of the Resort--just make sure you bring your Jay Peak Season Pass-you'll need that to get in.

Thats is a great idea. I think that it should be a 5+ year season pass holder or something, that way it would cut down on costs a lot. Gore could team up with Kelly O's!!!

I suggest free beer and wings. Maybe some cots to crash on afterwards. How about it? Also, if someone could give me a ride up to the mountain the next day, that would be great. I'd be happy to chip in some change for gas.

Lbtchnlgs
12-23-2007, 08:56 AM
:roll: That whole 'argument' was in a different thread. This has nothing to do with that. Jay Peak really does this, it is a great idea