PDA

View Full Version : Co-workers

highpeaksdrifter
02-03-2006, 10:51 AM
"Well it could be worse, it could be snow, hahaha"

Usually I just think to each his own, but today it's really getting on my nerves. :x

Phineas
02-03-2006, 12:01 PM

Usually I just think to each his own, but today it's really getting on my nerves. :x

Dont worry March will rock!

Son of Drifter
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM

I hate those people. I say if you really hate the cold and the snow as much as some people in this area do then MOVE the f away. :twisted: I need some natural snow real bad. :twisted:

Phineas
02-03-2006, 12:17 PM

I hate those people. I say if you really hate the cold and the snow as much as some people in this area do then MOVE the f away. :twisted: I need some natural snow real bad. :twisted:

I feel nothing for those people. just glad they dont pollute my mtn w/ thier negativity.. people are differnet and thats a good thing. Just 2bad the Takers R still dominating but that wont last 4ever...

Tsavolion
02-03-2006, 01:07 PM
I think everybody is cracking up, but especially willy. and hes alone this weekend too...i wonder if we need to go check on him periodically like on my name is earl last night.

dont worry, february will rock too--its guaranteed since i have to pack, move out of my house, help my sister move and work for most of it.