PDA

View Full Version : wensday

jimmer
01-02-2008, 07:53 PM
the hill was skiing good today,packed pow on all the trails,woods were good,sunny but chilly,a little windy,only gripe i got- is they wernt runnin the summit chair,that area has some of the best natural snow conditions weve seen in years,and the lift dosnt run, the trails were open but to ski them you had to ski to the north,down to gondi then back up to the top,kinda a pain in the arse.but all in all a great day.

btw- rummor got poached all day long by someone,not me,but i heard it was awsome.

rossi
01-02-2008, 08:50 PM
sounds awesome. school started back up so now im stuck with weekend skiing :evil: :evil: instead of going all the way around you could always just walk up windy hill. i saw a couple kids doing that the other day :wink: yestarday was epic tho. absolutly amazing conditions although i couldnt belive they had the guns on sunway. they pretty much ruined a stretch cuz they were all blowing wetness.

mattchuck2
01-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Wednesday was good. . . I got 5th tracks on Gunbarrel and I was loving life - knee to thigh deep and tons of fun.

Glades were good too, but surprising how many people had been in them (especially some of the ones I was in).

I didn't get over to the Dark side (mainly for the reason Jimmer mentioned). I was a little disappointed about them not running the High Peaks Chair, but I look at it more like skiing out west. Sometimes out there you ski a sick trail and then have to take 3 lifts to get back to where you were . . . pain in the ass, but at least it preserves the powder.