PDA

View Full Version : Demo Days

Adirondackskier
01-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Demo update for you: Rossignol, Volkl, Head and Salomon will be here Saturday January 5th

NPN
01-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Nice!

What did you do to make them change their minds?

Bit of a bummer that Nordica is a no show. They'll be at Gore Sunday doing a Goldstock's demo, so what are we, Chopped Livah?

snowman
03-23-2008, 08:10 AM
I am trying to line up new skis for my wife. Does anyone have any ideas how she could demo Atomic Sugar Mommas at Whiteface? Maui North handles Atomic, but do not have SMs. In he worst case, we will travel to a different hill in VT, but it would be great to work something out here in LP.

highpeaksdrifter
03-23-2008, 09:12 AM
I am trying to line up new skis for my wife. Does anyone have any ideas how she could demo Atomic Sugar Mommas at Whiteface? Maui North handles Atomic, but do not have SMs. In he worst case, we will travel to a different hill in VT, but it would be great to work something out here in LP.

Ask Ken in NASTAR, he's hooked up with Atomic. He might be able to point you in the right direction.

snowman
03-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks HPD. I contacted Ken - he pointed me to Maui and the web site, which is not quite functioning properly. I will keep looking...