PDA

View Full Version : Upper and Lower Mackenzie

highpeaksdrifter
01-07-2008, 08:42 AM
As great as Skyward was all weekend, I have to make Upper and Lower Mack my trial pick of the weekend. On Sat. there where nice soft bumps up and down it. On Sunday it was just as good, but with the warmer weather it turned into spring hero bumps. People where diggin it, the trail got alot of use, from bumpers and those who wanted the pratice to become better mogal skiers. Upper and Lower was challenging and fun, just the way that trail should ski.

Face4Me
01-07-2008, 09:25 AM
As great as Skyward was all weekend, I have to make Upper and Lower Mack my trial pick of the weekend. On Sat. there where nice soft bumps up and down it. On Sunday it was just as good, but with the warmer weather it turned into spring hero bumps. People where diggin it, the trail got alot of use, from bumpers and those who wanted the pratice to become better mogal skiers. Upper and Lower was challenging and fun, just the way that trail should ski.
I'd have to agree with you on this, though Wilderness was a close second!!! Unfortunately, I didn't realize Upper Mac was open until late morning Sunday so I only got over there once ... had to ski with the little one in the afternoon.

snowman
01-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Mac is my favorite, and , as you say, it was a ton of fun this weekend. Sat was like mid winter, Sun was like like spring. It was a great bump clinic...

I was a little frustrated with Upper Cloudspin - is it open, is it closed, how do you get in it? It was disappointing to commit to Parons when you are expecting Cloudspin to be open. I got some turns on it as it opened Sunday afternoon.

Still, what a great weekend!