PDA

View Full Version : Ski Sweater Ball

Snow Whisperer
01-07-2008, 02:38 PM
it sounds cool except for the price but will it be another northcountry let down? Who's going?

snowman
01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
yeah, does sound fun, but too expensive, maybe too fancy. Maybe the seasons pass would work. :-)

Adirondackskier
01-08-2008, 11:12 AM
This is going to be an awesome event and you should definitely attend. $85.00 is very reasonable when you take a look at the menu and the fact that it is open bar.

As for the too fancy.......It is the Ski Sweater Ball, so ski sweaters on top and nice pants, ball skirts, tux pants, old fashioned knickers, nice skirts is the look of the evening.

Plus night skiing on the mixing bowl, fireworks, lights, and dancing to an awesome band from CT.

It is going to be an event that is talked about for the next 50 years. Trust me you will not be let down!!!!!!!!! Whiteface is going all out for this one!

tjf67
01-08-2008, 12:59 PM
This is going to be an awesome event and you should definitely attend. $85.00 is very reasonable when you take a look at the menu and the fact that it is open bar.

As for the too fancy.......It is the Ski Sweater Ball, so ski sweaters on top and nice pants, ball skirts, tux pants, old fashioned knickers, nice skirts is the look of the evening.

Plus night skiing on the mixing bowl, fireworks, lights, and dancing to an awesome band from CT.

It is going to be an event that is talked about for the next 50 years. Trust me you will not be let down!!!!!!!!! Whiteface is going all out for this one!

Is information somewhere that it can be viewed on the web?

asland
01-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Is information somewhere that it can be viewed on the web?

Whiteface Celebrates 50 Years of Adirondack Skiing
http://www.firsttracksonline.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3626

asland

wondertrev
01-08-2008, 06:54 PM
The open bar sounds great, but then I'd be hungover. I'd rather be skiing....

NPN
01-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Fireworks at the 'Face, I wouldn't miss it for the hang over ( not to mention what might be filling out those sweaters ).

wondertrev
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
True enough...