PDA

View Full Version : Spring Skiing

Buella79
01-08-2008, 05:48 PM
... I could not believe in a matter of 2 days how much has melted. Don't get me wrong the snow and day were great. It was fantastic wearing my sunglasses with no hat 8) ...The snow was so soft..Sitting on the picnic tables drinking a beer, I just hope the snow angels arrrive soon... It was great but back to reality!!

Harvey44
01-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Buella - there is some hope from National Weather Service for early next week.

NPN
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
... I could not believe in a matter of 2 days how much has melted. Don't get me wrong the snow and day were great. It was fantastic wearing my sunglasses with no hat 8) ...The snow was so soft..Sitting on the picnic tables drinking a beer, I just hope the snow angels arrrive soon... It was great but back to reality!!

Sonny Bono, Sonny Bono, Sonny Bono!!!

B, it's called a helmo, not a hat.

mattchuck2
01-08-2008, 09:55 PM

Sonny Bono, Sonny Bono, Sonny Bono!!!

B, it's called a helmo, not a hat.

There you go, dude, way to force your opinion on someone.

Buella79
01-09-2008, 11:09 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! :twisted: and I am no B!!

Helmo my A@$!!!

MidnightCarving
01-14-2008, 05:45 PM
i dont wear a helmet, mostly cuz they're too expennsive for me, but also, i believe that if you ski within your ability level (that means leaving room for error, not right at the edge of your ability) then you shouldnt need a helmet (thats not to say that some days there might be an idiot that knocks you into the woods) but either way, the helmet is a great thing to have, but it is not absolutely required.