PDA

View Full Version : Any weather prognostications for Sun night and Mon?

SKIdds
01-11-2008, 11:02 AM
No, I'm not trying to get anybody to jinx anything, but I do wonder what the local experts up that way think. There is a storm that will move along the east coast Sunday into Monday, but the weather maps are all over the place on exactly how close to the coat it will track. NOAA and TWC put the chance of snow at 60%, and if it does happen it could be significant. Accuweather isn't currently calling for snow.

We really need it to recover from this week, especially headed into a holiday weekend. So what say you, will we be getting some snow Sun/Mon to get things back on track?

highpeaksdrifter
01-11-2008, 11:08 AM
We really need it to recover from this week, especially headed into a holiday weekend. So what say you, will we be getting some snow Sun/Mon to get things back on track?

Like everybody else I hope so, but even if we don't the extended forcast looks good for cold weather.

oneotwoandcounting
01-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi,

Weather prediction for "The Mountain" this weekend by The Weather Channel can be found at:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/snowreport/518012?from=search_vert

As always with weather (especially in the mountains) that could change but that's not much different than what the local weathermen are predicting.

Quinn the Eskimo
01-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Everyone pray to the snow gods! snow! snow! snow!

kerovick
01-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Hail Ullr!!!

I will be offering a bottle of mead to Ullr this evening.

I'm not kidding btw!

NPN
01-15-2008, 02:57 AM
Forget about the fresh ( not to say a little wouldn't be nice ), but after taking my last chair Sunday with the mountain manager, you can count on the guns running 24/7 from now 'til as long as the cold holds.