PDA

View Full Version : blue bird

Lbtchnlgs
01-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Blue bird powder.

Sun came poking through around 9am. Bear mtn had about 5 inches of slower powder, not too wet.

Gore was sweet, many pow turns were had today up there, Chati was my AM pick especially the first hour. The snow was a bit faster up top and everyone was feeling it. They finally opened up lies at about noon. They had been blowing on it so it was a little wet, nothing too sticky though. Stayed out of the woods.

Glad they got some new snow for their big weekend, hope anyone that skied today had as good of a day as I.

Met a new friend- Fletch: If you read this sign up and join in, enjoyed rippin' with you today

Jimmer: whats up with the friday events? was looking for you today

Harvey44
01-18-2008, 07:01 PM
First tracks, top especially - were superlative. (!)

jimmer
01-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Blue bird powder.

Sun came poking through around 9am. Bear mtn had about 5 inches of slower powder, not too wet.

Gore was sweet, many pow turns were had today up there, Chati was my AM pick especially the first hour. The snow was a bit faster up top and everyone was feeling it. They finally opened up lies at about noon. They had been blowing on it so it was a little wet, nothing too sticky though. Stayed out of the woods.

Glad they got some new snow for their big weekend, hope anyone that skied today had as good of a day as I.

Met a new friend- Fletch: If you read this sign up and join in, enjoyed rippin' with you today

Jimmer: whats up with the friday events? was looking for you today
as you said the skiing was way to good to quit,late lunch about 2:00,awsome day.