PDA

View Full Version : pick o the day

jimmer
01-20-2008, 05:57 PM
im gonna go with chatimac followed by hawk eye,allthough the whole hill skied great those two by far were the best.
btw they had some guns on rummor,say there going to start top to bottom tonight.
allso planning on blowing the dark-side,should be good.
get out there and get after it,will ya.

b 8) jimmer

jimmer
01-21-2008, 06:58 PM
gotta go with chati again today,if you could stand the guns blowing,it was friggen awsome,the rest of the summit was big hard bumps with not much rythem,well maybe it was just me.the rest of the hill skied great,it was kinda cold,but not complaining,a few guns on the rummor,but not top to bottom yet,there having a hard time setting them up cause of all the ice under the snow,no guns on the dark side either. no crowds at all,was a great day.oh btw wait till you see how much snow they blew on chati,ive never seen any thing like it on that trail,now if they dont groom it into the woods all will be swell for awhile.taking tomorrow off-

back on wensday.

MidnightCarving
01-21-2008, 11:14 PM
hey jimmer is there anything good to be had in the woods? i'm heading over tomorrow for the morning, i'd like to know if you took any passes.. i already have some bottom damage from premature woods runs... hoping to avoid anything more.

Harvey44
01-21-2008, 11:58 PM
I skied on Fri/Sat. I'd stay out. Except maybe Tahawas.

Lbtchnlgs
01-22-2008, 04:49 AM
midnight: I'll be up tomorrow probably not until 11:30.

What do you look like on the hill, always interested in ripping with new people,- Thought you went away?

Me: Brown knit at, white goggles, tan/baige/brown jacket, baige/tan bonfire pants. Black boots, white nitro plank with red bindings

i'll be solo, and on the summit

luv2cruz
01-23-2008, 07:23 AM
skied woods on friday,easy stuff and woods close to snowmaking are passable. anything with any pitch was pretty hairy. i am going to wait till we get another storm before i go back. if you do go in don't take your good skis. trails in awesome shape can't wait till they open the darkside [including the chair hate going to the north]. think snow !!!

jimmer
01-23-2008, 05:27 PM
wensday-its all good,but hawkeye was#1, 3 too 4 inches of fresh= awsome day.

blowing on the dark side,working there way up rummor,gonna be sweet,ya gotta go get yourself some,NOW DAMMIT.

8) jimmer

MidnightCarving
01-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Lbtchnlgs sorry i missed your post, i totally forgot to check it in the morning before i went, but i do go away, i'm actually at school right now but i'm trying to work as many days in as i can without jeopardizing my grades.... it looks like i'll be up sunday... if you're out there i'm the tall guy skiing rossi bandits with black boots, beige pants, and a black with grey and white trim on the arms jacket, i'll keep an eye out for ya.

jimmer
01-25-2008, 06:18 PM
rummor-rummor-rummor,though the hole hill skied great,rummor is my pick o the day.