PDA

View Full Version : whiteface.com down?

ComeBackMudPuddles
01-22-2008, 06:11 AM
Anyone else getting a message from Whiteface's internet host that "this site has been suspended"?

wondertrev
01-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Same thing here. Odd thing is that I'm still getting the Prance.com snow report just fine.

snowman
01-22-2008, 08:15 AM
I noticed it down last night. Adirondackskier is aware and on the case!

Adirondackskier
01-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey everyone, yes our website is down and I can tell you Whiteface is not psyched: Here is the response I recieved from our team looking into the issue:

"IPower suspended the Whiteface.com website because the podcast from the Worldcup this weekend was getting a ton of traffic so they took it upon themselves to assume you must be "distributing copyrighted content". They purposely took your site down without even attempting to contact you."

We were not distributing copyrighted content. We just completed an exceptional World Cup event that everyone wanted to hear about.

the prance report is hosted by prance so that is still ok......in case you need the link until we switch companies..... here is the link

http://prance.com/iprance/whiteface/default.asp

On behalf of everyone at Whiteface, thanks for your patience while we resolve this unbelievable inconvenience.

Bridget~~~~

PS Really, thank you for listening..............................

ComeBackMudPuddles
01-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Seems to back up and running!