PDA

View Full Version : CLass A bump comp

tjf67
01-28-2008, 09:11 AM
I worked that this weekend and those some of those kids take your breath away. The bumps were hard and fast. SUndays event was a single elimination. They would come out of the gate have 10 super fast and hard bumps and then the first air. They were having a hard time keeping there speed in check. The landing were soft but as soon as they landed they had to check up and get ready for the 60 bumps ahead of them. Lots of lead changes going down that section. You could see by the last air the kids were exhausted. They are used to 40 bumps those last 20 were gut checks. Then the last air would come and they were pulling all sorts of aerials. When they landed they had 10 more wierds bumps to get through. Saw plenty of leads evaporate with a crash after the second landing.

That team that put the event together did a fantastic job keeping things moving. I stood up at the top and looked down and all I could think of is PAIN

Could not beleieve everything that was happening on the hillthis weekend. I should have brought an airmatress and slept by my locker.