PDA

View Full Version : Upper Cloudspin

highpeaksdrifter
02-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Snow guns where set up on it. After they're done blasting Lower Skyward it looks like Cloudspin is next. :D

Skier 4 Life
02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Snow guns where set up on it. After they're done blasting Lower Skyward it looks like Cloudspin is next. :D

They were making snow all day today on Upper Cloudspin. Here's hoping it opens by the weekend.

BTW, Lower Skyward (from Ladies Drop) opened late this AM :!: First tracks (after ski patrol dropped the rope) was so sweet! :wink: Definitely the run of the day in my book... soft whales of man-made snow all the way down. Bumped up nice in the PM as they continued to pound it with snow. I even saw a few tracks down into Blazer's Bluff... definitely 'thin cover' in there though, especially since no man-made has (intentionally) been put down on that trail.

NPN
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
[quote=highpeaksdrifter] I even saw a few tracks down into Blazer's Bluff... definitely 'thin cover' in there though, especially since no man-made has (intentionally) been put down on that trail.

Yikes!

Considering all of the stuff I saw sticking up in there yesterday I can't believe anybody'd be stupid enough to try that. Then again who'd've guessed anybody would enjoy poaching 6's lift line in the last couple of weeks.

Regardless, and, as always, thanks for the update.

highpeaksdrifter
02-05-2008, 07:16 AM

They were making snow all day today on Upper Cloudspin. Here's hoping it opens by the weekend.

BTW, Lower Skyward (from Ladies Drop) opened late this AM :!: First tracks (after ski patrol dropped the rope) was so sweet! :wink: Definitely the run of the day in my book... soft whales of man-made snow all the way down. Bumped up nice in the PM as they continued to pound it with snow. I even saw a few tracks down into Blazer's Bluff... definitely 'thin cover' in there though, especially since no man-made has (intentionally) been put down on that trail.

Great news, thanks for the report S4L.