PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Rocked!

Phineas
02-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Whew I had a blast on Saturday! The on mountain crew continues to work its magic.

Once the sun warmed up them groomers were just shaving! WF held up awesome over the past three weeks of thaw!

Sat - Upper Cloud was fun, firm but fun. Edges on Upper Wilderness were total corn by mid morning. Niagara was just pastey nice baking all morning in the sun! Loved ripping skiers left and continued skiers left down all the way Victorias - even dipped off the edges and gett some great stash off Victorias!!! Lower Sky was just hero!

Northway stayed firm all day and upper Mac was roped but the Face (Wilderness, Mtn Run and Parkway) skied fantastic!

Had to help my beautiful girlfriend move on Sunday but when I left KV in the AM it was tropical warm w/ clouds breaking.. I betcha it was stellar agin on Sunday.. Were any of U posers there Sunday??

highpeaksdrifter
02-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Were any of U posers there Sunday??

I was. Morning wasn't alot of fun because of the rain. Then the rain stopped and the sun came out and it was alot better, especially on the lower mt. It also got colder in the afternoon and the summit trails where very firm. All in all a good day though.