PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for talking up the dark side glades

midwestblues
02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone who has been talking up the quality of the dark side glades. I spent some time in there this weekend for the first time and really enjoyed it. I have been going to Gore for over 20 years but spent most of my time over on the Hawkeye, Lies and Rumor. Started working my way over to the Summit chair the last few weeks and feel like I have discovered a whole new mountain. I look forward to seeing many of you on the dark side in the coming weeks. It would be nice if the Summit chair were a bit faster. The line waiting to get on moves sooo slow. Thanks again, Eric

Harvey44
02-11-2008, 04:37 PM
The speed of the chair is the key.

SLOOOOW = good.

ps don't like the title of this thread.

JC7727
02-11-2008, 11:28 PM
line? O you must be a weekend skier ;)

Lbtchnlgs
02-11-2008, 11:48 PM
line? O you must be a weekend skier ;) :lol:

I have to enjoy this while I can, I'll have to become a weekend skiier soon enough.. when i get a real job :roll:

JC7727
02-12-2008, 01:22 AM
skied gore on friday it was great, their was some powder but nothing like wf when i skied it on saturday. Still I really enjoyed gore friday mountain was fast.

midwestblues
02-12-2008, 08:43 AM
JC,
Unfortunately I am only able to ski on the weekends. Between and job in Manhattan and 2 kids in school it is tough to get out during the week. I am taking Friday off this week to try and get an early start on the holiday and hopefully miss some of the crowds and take advantage of a little powder. I really enjoy this board and all the great information. Thanks a lot to Mega and Harv for the local weather updates. At this time of year all I do at work is dream about powder!! Eric