PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Sat. 2/11/08

highpeaksdrifter
02-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I felt like getting away by myself Sat. morning to take some pics. The light was pretty flat, but some of the shots came out OK. If you want to take a look here you go:

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album38&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Lbtchnlgs
02-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Im surprised to see nobody took blazer's. That would have been all me, looks like some people may have done the slides from the blazers pic, looks like some ski tracks

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Im surprised to see nobody took blazer's. That would have been all me, looks like some people may have done the slides from the blazers pic, looks like some ski tracks

Lots of people did. That pic was taken just after 9:00 and ski patrol had not opened it yet. I put my camera beyond the rope cause I didn't want it to show in the pic. Blazer's was real good that day. They blew snow down it plus all the natural we received.

toofaraway
02-12-2008, 09:07 AM
These pictures are great! I wish more of you locals would take the time to do this once in a while so we unlucky far away peeps can dream a little. Thanks for taking the time!!
:D

Face4Me
02-12-2008, 02:00 PM
These pictures are great! I wish more of you locals would take the time to do this once in a while so we unlucky far away peeps can dream a little. Thanks for taking the time!!
:D
Nice shots for sure. It's always interesting to take a look at the pictures, and for those that aren't obvious, try to figure out what trail they're taken from.

JC7727
02-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Great Pics, I enjoyed every minute of my time at WF on saturday. I am usually a gore guy but WF is just a different experience