PDA

View Full Version : pool for day use?

asland
02-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Are there any fitness areas or pools in wilmington or placid that someone not staying at hotel can get a day pass to for a fee?

I ask this question for a very selfish reason. If I can find a pool my daughter and wife will swim all morning while get to rip it up. Then, in the afternoon we will ski together.

thanks in advance.

matt

tjf67
02-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Mirror lake Inn Spa. they let you use the pool
You wont be feeling so selfish when you get the bill.

highpeaksdrifter
02-13-2008, 02:17 PM

:lol:

Treat your wife to a message there too. She'll happily let you ski all day.

Face4Me
02-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Are there any fitness areas or pools in wilmington or placid that someone not staying at hotel can get a day pass to for a fee?

I ask this question for a very selfish reason. If I can find a pool my daughter and wife will swim all morning while get to rip it up. Then, in the afternoon we will ski together.

thanks in advance.

matt
Lake Placid Health and Fitness (it's near Price Chopper) has day rates. You can check them out at http://www.placidhealth.com.

whipple
02-13-2008, 08:34 PM

If you really don't want to feel selfish you can stay at the Whiteface Lodge. They have an indoor/outdoor pool :shock:

asland
02-14-2008, 10:48 PM
let me clarify...

I don't feel selfish enough to drop $200 on the whiteface lodge. My family has a house nearby so lodging is not the issue.

I am going to look into the fitness center tomorrow. Thanks for all the good info.