PDA

View Full Version : Snowfall totals so far?

NPN
02-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I see that the site is reporting 6", but that was early a.m.. How 'bout a more up to date report on what's happening up there, please?

TIA.

SKIdds
02-13-2008, 04:25 PM
I believe that 6" was an updated amount at 1:30. In the am report they were showing 4". According to the weather maps and sites they are still getting snow now. Hopefully that 6 changes to an 8 or 9 for tomorrow mornings snow report.

NPN
02-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Huh, so that's what that "Snow 1:30" meant. I didn't notice that before, and went right to the totals. I'd still like to hear from somebody up there who's got any updates.

SKIdds
02-13-2008, 04:38 PM
I'd still like to hear from somebody up there who's got any updates.
Me too!

takeahike46er
02-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Hard to say how much snow fell today. The base certainly didn't pick up any accumulation as it was drizzle for most of the day. From the midstation up it snowed lightly all day. The summit certainly picked up a few inches over the course of the afternoon.

NPN
02-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Hard to say how much snow fell today. The base certainly didn't pick up any accumulation as it was drizzle for most of the day. From the midstation up it snowed lightly all day. The summit certainly picked up a few inches over the course of the afternoon.

Well that certainly isn't what I expected to hear, but I guess it's better than the all day rain event we got down here.