PDA

View Full Version : Storm 2/25-26

highpeaksdrifter
02-25-2008, 02:09 PM
I've read a few different forcasts. Looks like it could be a foot plus. :D

NPN
02-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Any chance some of you locals would start posting the possible storm totals when a dump is forecasted?

If so, TIA.

Quinn the Eskimo
02-26-2008, 06:33 AM
6:30 am - it is moderately snowing already -dusting of the white stuff on the ground.

highpeaksdrifter
02-26-2008, 10:52 AM
6:30 am - it is moderately snowing already -dusting of the white stuff on the ground.

Thanks Quinn, at 10:50 it looks like it's snowing hard on the webcam.

Adirondackskier
02-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Just called Daryll at the summit of the Gondi...... no wind, the snowis moist and is really packing in, about 2" right now. current temp at the summit of little whiteface is 32 degrees

I also just got off the phone with local weatherman Gib brown and he informed me that we are looking at about 18" total accum. the snow currently falling isn't even part of the main storm syste. Hi winds should roll in tomorrow afternoon and last into thurs am.

Make you plans for first tracks tomorrow morning right now.

Local hotels have awesome 1 night packages. check it out

highpeaksdrifter
02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Just called Daryll at the summit of the Gondi...... no wind, the snowis moist and is really packing in, about 2" right now. current temp at the summit of little whiteface is 32 degrees

I also just got off the phone with local weatherman Gib brown and he informed me that we are looking at about 18" total accum. the snow currently falling isn't even part of the main storm syste. Hi winds should roll in tomorrow afternoon and last into thurs am.

Make you plans for first tracks tomorrow morning right now.

Local hotels have awesome 1 night packages. check it out

Now that's up to date info. Thanks.