PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Weekend!

Face4Me
03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
It was a great weekend at Whiteface ... A little bit of a slow start on Sunday due to the wind, but once things got going, it was really nice ... Lower Skyward pick of the day on Saturday and Upper Skyward on Sunday.

Some pictures from Cloudsplitter Glades ...

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Cloudsplitter-Glades-March-2008&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

highpeaksdrifter
03-03-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the pic Face. It was a very good weekend. I was worried about the wind holds Sunday morning, but thet didn't last long and it was great skiing under sunny skys.

snowman
03-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Yeah, Sunday was one of those days that you just ski, lose track of the time, the number of trails skied and which is the best side. Just skiing and having fun. I had a great time stopping and just looking at the view! The day was really too short.

NPN
03-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Gotta' say I'm surprised to hear about all of the pats on the back for Sunday. That two to four fresh on top of the perfect cord Saturday a.m. certainly had to go into my top 50 days at Whiteface ( Okay, maybe top 100 ).

Face4Me
03-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Gotta' say I'm surprised to hear about all of the pats on the back for Sunday. That two to four fresh on top of the perfect cord Saturday a.m. certainly had to go into my top 50 days at Whiteface ( Okay, maybe top 100 ).
8) I think the blue skies and sunshine had a lot to do with it, but Saturday was a great day too!