PDA

View Full Version : new blood

Denison
03-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I was looking at the message board at Whiteface base lodge this weekend.
That got me thinking that we could post SkiADK.com ad to get more people participate.

highpeaksdrifter
03-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Might be worth a try. I too would really like to see more posting. We have 486 registered users, but only a handful who post on a regular basis.

Harvey44
04-06-2008, 04:49 PM
What about reciprocal links between, Gore, WF sites and SkiAdk? Should help both sites with optimization and traffic.

Jason in CP
02-17-2009, 09:43 AM
I've been reading for a few months now, but it took quite a while for my account to be activated. It looks like others have had the same issue......

Snowballs
02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
That got me thinking that we could post SkiADK.com ad to get more people participate.

excellent idea. yo hpd, would you mind gettin that and if you don't mind i'll see if gore will put something up. let me know.

Lbtchnlgs
02-17-2009, 10:13 PM

excellent idea. yo hpd, would you mind gettin that and if you don't mind i'll see if gore will put something up. let me know.

I'm pretty sure there was an issue in the past with the negativity on the board... But it's gotten a lot better. Maybe I've matured

highpeaksdrifter
02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
I've been reading for a few months now, but it took quite a while for my account to be activated. It looks like others have had the same issue......

If anyone else has this problem register on Alpine Zone (it's easier) and PM Greg to let him know. If you'd rather PM me I'll pass it on to Greg.

Snowballs
02-18-2009, 05:48 PM

I'm pretty sure there was an issue in the past with the negativity on the board... But it's gotten a lot better. Maybe I've matured

i can see that. i think it killed some other PR I had lined up for the board.