PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Snow at the Mountain

Adirondackskier
02-08-2006, 11:02 AM
I woke up this morning with a terrible soar throat so I just had to call in skick 8) I feel better now because I just got back from a sweet morning on the hill. Mother Nature is back and she has dumped some awesome dry powder at Whiteface. Conditionsa are spectacul and cold temps all week. Old Pauxatauny Phil saw his shadow and winter is defninitely here to stay. yahoooooooooooo

highpeaksdrifter
02-08-2006, 01:20 PM
I woke up this morning with a terrible soar throat so I just had to call in skick 8) I feel better now because I just got back from a sweet morning on the hill. Mother Nature is back and she has dumped some awesome dry powder at Whiteface. Conditionsa are spectacul and cold temps all week. Old Pauxatauny Phil saw his shadow and winter is defninitely here to stay. yahoooooooooooo

Nice, but why did you quit so early?

tjf67
02-08-2006, 01:24 PM

Plant never skis for more than a couple of hours :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
02-08-2006, 01:33 PM

Plant never skis for more than a couple of hours :wink:

OK, I didn't know that was Plant. Poor old feller probably needed his nap.

What's up with all the name changes in here anyway?

Faceplant
02-08-2006, 04:49 PM
That wasn't me! :evil: Had a ball today and going back for more tomorrow.
Now its time for my nap :D

Skier 4 Life
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
That wasn't me! :evil: Had a ball today and going back for more tomorrow.
Now its time for my nap :D

Sweet dreams, plant. And save some for the weekend... for us working stiffs, of course! :wink: