PDA

View Full Version : I,I,I,I, I am the I Line Bandito

04-07-2008, 10:53 AM
You guys know what I mean! It was the best skiing on the whole Mt. and they should open it up. We had Fuuuun !!!!!!!
I have a good vid of HPD skiing the lower slides does anyone know how I can load it on this forum?

highpeaksdrifter
04-07-2008, 11:03 AM
You guys know what I mean! It was the best skiing on the whole Mt. and they should open it up. We had Fuuuun !!!!!!!
I have a good vid of HPD skiing the lower slides does anyone know how I can load it on this forum?

Just don’t include the volume, no profanity on this website. :wink:

Why arn't you at the mountain now? It's another beautiful day.

04-07-2008, 11:09 AM

I took the dogs into the backcountry behind the house. I was to soft yesterday when I got home and they kept sinking in. There is at least 2-3 ft in the BC. When it's cold and hard you can ski anywhere and I mean anywhere. It's like a groomed ski path all over. Heading over in 5. I got way to much sun yeasterday.

Face4Me
04-07-2008, 11:27 AM

I took the dogs into the backcountry behind the house. I was to soft yesterday when I got home and they kept sinking in. There is at least 2-3 ft in the BC. When it's cold and hard you can ski anywhere and I mean anywhere. It's like a groomed ski path all over. Heading over in 5. I got way to much sun yeasterday.
You ain't kidding about the sun ... I got a real sexy helmet line across the middle of my forehead!!! It's a good thing I wasn't wearing goggles or I'd look like a raccoon right about now!