PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

Tsavolion
02-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Where are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

- If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Saranac Lake is the coldest spot in the nation, and Syracuse gets more snow than any other major city in the US, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If your local Dairy Queen is closed from October through May, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you instinctively walk like a penguin for six months out of the year, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If your town has more bars than churches, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Upstate New York.

Son of Drifter
02-09-2006, 12:46 PM

- If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Saranac Lake is the coldest spot in the nation, and Syracuse gets more snow than any other major city in the US, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If your local Dairy Queen is closed from October through May, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you instinctively walk like a penguin for six months out of the year, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Upstate New York.

- If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Upstate New York.

What does this have to do with Saturday? Did you get Jeff Foxworthy's written consent before you ripped off his "You might be a Redneck" joke format? :twisted:

Tsavolion
02-09-2006, 01:51 PM

What does this have to do with Saturday? Did you get Jeff Foxworthy's written consent before you ripped off his "You might be a Redneck" joke format? :twisted:

it is jeff foxworthy copied from ane mail i got and it doesnt have anything to do with saturday, it was a separate thought! the first one is pretty funny, the rest go downhill. dont make fun of my posts, i think you are addicted to the smiley faces!

Son of Drifter
02-09-2006, 03:57 PM
What does this have to do with Saturday? Did you get Jeff Foxworthy's written consent before you ripped off his "You might be a Redneck" joke format? :twisted:[/quote]

it is jeff foxworthy copied from ane mail i got and it doesnt have anything to do with saturday, it was a separate thought! the first one is pretty funny, the rest go downhill. dont make fun of my posts, i think you are addicted to the smiley faces![/quote]

I was asking a couple questions not making fun of your post. :twisted: But I'm still puzzled by the fact you put Saturday in the subject line. I realized the post had nothing to do with Saturday after reading the first Foxworthy joke but you still put Saturday in the subject line. What was the separate thought? Were you going to write "You might live in Upstate New York if" in the subject line and then all of a sudden right before your index finger pressed y you thought SATURDAY!!!? :twisted: That last sentence was me making fun of your post. :twisted: And for the record I'm not addicted to the smiley face :) I'm addicted to the twisted evil :twisted: emoticon. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: