PDA

View Full Version : Lookout Info From The Website

highpeaksdrifter
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Lookout Mountain scheduled to Open on December 2008.

> New triple chair accessed from the Easy Street trail
> 2 new trails (intermediate trail meandering toward Kids Kampus and expert trail running parallel to the lift)
> 2,200 vertical feet
> Snowmaking
> Glades
> 2 more expert runs will open for the 2009-2010 season

I guess that money for the 3rd and 4th trails is back in the budget. That's great news. :D

snowman
04-21-2008, 03:42 PM
It would be great if we try to keep the forum updated with the summer progress. I would love to see the towers going into place.

highpeaksdrifter
04-21-2008, 04:09 PM
It would be great if we try to keep the forum updated with the summer progress. I would love to see the towers going into place.

I plan to hike up there several times and take pics as things progress. I'll post them here. Hopefully, others will chime in as they here things.

NPN
04-21-2008, 06:17 PM
> 2 more expert runs will open for the 2009-2010 season

I guess that money for the 3rd and 4th trails is back in the budget. That's great news. :D

Wow, I knew it would happen eventually, but I never thought it would be that quick.

Color me happy.

snowman
04-22-2008, 08:29 AM
yeah, it is hard to image skiing on new trails next year. That is pretty exciting.

Face4Me
04-22-2008, 05:12 PM

I plan to hike up there several times and take pics as things progress. I'll post them here. Hopefully, others will chime in as they here things.
Let me know when you're planning to go ... I'd like to join you if you don't mind!