PDA

View Full Version : there is still snow

tjf67
04-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Went up the hill on Sunday with Willy. We rode our bikes up to mid and hiked up wilderness to make some turns. Pretty cool riding up the hill with skies strapped to our backs. Gettin off the hill was quick.
Sky looks pretty well covered. I think they were getting snow up there this morning.

snowman
04-29-2008, 11:39 AM
That would be neat to see. I noticed the snow on the web cam.

highpeaksdrifter
04-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Went up the hill on Sunday with Willy. We rode our bikes up to mid and hiked up wilderness to make some turns. Pretty cool riding up the hill with skies strapped to our backs. Gettin off the hill was quick.
Sky looks pretty well covered. I think they were getting snow up there this morning.

Nice, that must have been a good day. You got to Mt. bike, ski and hike all in one.

tjf67
04-29-2008, 12:29 PM
It was the dogs came with us. Even grumpy was being nice. Well I am sure he was mumbling that I was slow but I was far enough behind I could not hear him

highpeaksdrifter
04-29-2008, 12:55 PM
It was the dogs came with us. Even grumpy was being nice. Well I am sure he was mumbling that I was slow but I was far enough behind I could not hear him

:lol: I know what you mean :lol:

joyparkway
04-29-2008, 02:36 PM
You aren't slow, his monkey like legs are just longer.

04-29-2008, 04:30 PM

I'll monkey your ass pencil arms. I wasn't bitch'n, only when he was smoking in the car on the way over. If he didn't smoke so much he could have kept up with me.
STOP SMOKING!!! Don't you watch those commercials on TV. I don't smoke and they scare me.

Face4Me
04-29-2008, 06:28 PM

That's one way to get it done!!! Sounds like a blast.

NPN
04-29-2008, 07:15 PM
You animals, I'm fully impressed!!!

I dragged my Beast 74s, WC 130s, and three liters of water ( on foot ) up to mid-station last Saturday with the delusion of Skyward.

If a bike was involved you'd probably find me lodged in one of the small waterfalls at turn three of the Nastar.

What I got was a few cruddy, curdy turns on Boreen.

I finally get why I never bothered to do Tuckermans.

Here's to ya', but I'll be keepin' it lift, cat, and heli service for the rest of this lifetime ( and, with any luck, all others ).

tjf67
04-30-2008, 10:39 AM

I'll monkey your a** pencil arms. I wasn't bitch'n, only when he was smoking in the car on the way over. If he didn't smoke so much he could have kept up with me.
STOP SMOKING!!! Don't you watch those commercials on TV. I don't smoke and they scare me.

It on my list of things to do in 08. Bad month to give up smokes. HAHA

I will never be a fast hiker. I go at my own pace. I can go forever albiet slower than others. My mom used to tell me when I was little that I was a slow walker. At the end of the day it is walking. If I wanted to go faster I would run up the hill. It takes a mile or two to clear out the lungs but once they are throttled i am all set.