PDA

View Full Version : Pictures, comments, anything! Please!

toofaraway
05-13-2008, 09:51 AM
:cry: It's so sad this forum is virtually dead for the next 6 months. Is there anything worthwhile that someone can post to keep it alive? I need my fix!

NPN
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask if any of you locals would be willing to keep us all posted on the Lookout progress ( lift install reports, pics, etc. )?

TIA!

snowman
05-21-2008, 10:39 AM
There was some new snow in the mountains on Sunday :-)
I am hoping to get over to Whiteface next weekend.

Quinn the Eskimo
05-21-2008, 01:04 PM
By far, my favorite skiing this year was done on the new trails on Lookout. Both trails had heaps of snow, incredible views and skied extremly well. Ascents and descents were made before the lifts on the mountain opened for the day. Descents started at the top of each run and usually coincided with the sun rising above the Green Mountains, bathing the mountain ( Whiteface ) in a majestic alpenglow. The snow was always champaign powder and no less than knee deep.

It was sort of like skiing in heaven!?

Looking forward to more fun on Lookout in the 08/09 season! Hat's off to the folks who blazed these trails! Awesome work! Whiteface rules!

:roll:

ComeBackMudPuddles
05-23-2008, 09:20 AM
By far, my favorite skiing this year was done on the new trails on Lookout. Both trails had heaps of snow, incredible views and skied extremly well. Ascents and descents were made before the lifts on the mountain opened for the day. Descents started at the top of each run and usually coincided with the sun rising above the Green Mountains, bathing the mountain ( Whiteface ) in a majestic alpenglow. The snow was always champaign powder and no less than knee deep.

It was sort of like skiing in heaven!?

Looking forward to more fun on Lookout in the 08/09 season! Hat's off to the folks who blazed these trails! Awesome work! Whiteface rules!

:roll:

Pix??!!??