PDA

View Full Version : New Slogan

Lbtchnlgs
06-13-2008, 12:57 PM
I have to admit I personally cannot stand the 'MORE GORE' slogan, can anybody think of something else that they could use?

highpeaksdrifter
06-13-2008, 03:25 PM
It’s not your parent’s Gore anymore.

mattchuck2
06-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Gore: It's what's for dinner.

Harvey44
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey Chris - why don't you like it?

It's useful for marketing anyway. And it rhymes. ':roll:'

http://www.postimage.org/PqufINA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqufINA)

Lbtchnlgs
06-26-2008, 04:56 PM
harv- It just seems so tacky. Maybe its not the slogan, maybe its just the way they present it?

St. Jerry
06-27-2008, 06:54 AM
harv- It just seems so tacky. Maybe its not the slogan, maybe its just the way they present it?

Agreed. it's second rate.

NPN
06-27-2008, 07:19 PM
No doubt lends to the easy abuse: More Bore, Big Snore, Camp Abhore, Why Bothore, etc., etc., etc..

I'm mainly a Whiteface guy, but, IMHO, the place deserves a lesser target slogan.

Harvey44
06-27-2008, 07:52 PM
No doubt lends to the easy abuse: More Bore, Big Snore, Camp Abhore, Why Bothore, etc., etc., etc..

I'm mainly a Whiteface guy, but, IMHO, the place deserves a lesser target slogan.

On the other hand, as one of the Gore faithful...shouldn't I WANT REALLY BAD Marketing?

NPN
06-27-2008, 08:07 PM

On the other hand, as one of the Gore faithful...shouldn't I WANT REALLY BAD Marketing?

Which is why I always smile every single time I hear the diss, "ICEFACE".

Then again, as part of the, "I know better than to be so short sighted" crowd, I have to struggle with improvement can only occur with improved revenue ( especially in light of the pain at the pump ), and so I remain conflicted.

St. Jerry
06-28-2008, 08:32 AM

agreed.