PDA

View Full Version : anyone going

jimmer
06-19-2008, 08:46 AM
to the seasonpass holders party on 7/5 sounds kinda cool.there having a optional work detail,i heard to clean up some of the glades,witch is a great idea, they got wacked pretty hard last year,just hope no one gets hurt,its tough work,so if you go bringlots of water and some of your own tools,small wood saw and some loppers work good.dont think ill be able to make it i have family in town that weekend,but maybe.

btw hows every one doing this summer?hope all is well with everyone, igot only about 23 weeks til thanksgiving 8)

Harvey44
06-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Jimmer - didn't know about the SP party. Is it on the site? I didn't see it. I'd like to send a link to my girl.

jimmer
06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Jimmer - didn't know about the SP party. Is it on the site? I didn't see it. I'd like to send a link to my girl.it was mentioned in the seasonpass info that was in the mail.startsat 9:00 and goes til noon, comp lunch on deck, big todo in town followed with fireworks later,free gondi rides[gotta have this years pass] and a work detail.says to call or visit on line for more info.sounds kinda cool.

megatron
06-19-2008, 02:24 PM
I may stop in for the free lunch :D , and I will definitely be at the ski bowl in the evening for the bands and fireworks. :D See you all there!!

C

http://www.postimage.org/gxKn3Ni.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxKn3Ni)

Lbtchnlgs
06-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Would love to go, but not getting a pass this year. Will be the first time w/o a pass in 5+ years. Leaving in February across the country

Harvey44
06-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Chris...you're moving out west?

Lbtchnlgs
06-27-2008, 03:26 AM
Chris...you're moving out west?

Well who really knows... My lease here will up in in Feb and I plan on heading down to FL for a few weeks to hook up with some old friends, maybe get a job for a while- deff learn how to surf, buy a board. Then follow the gulf out to Socal and up the west coast into OR. Then tacking back and forth back east... unless I find something special along my travels. No real plan set: just going to go to one place until I'm over it or something better catches my eye. Hopefully I'll be able to find work here and there to stretch my journey as long as I can. I was thinking about taking the Northern route seeing as I'll be leaving in Feb, but skiing is $100 bucks a day out there and as I said, I want to stay on the road as long as possible.

Who knows.. I now know a handful of people in C.O so maybe depending on my money situation I'll hit up C.O, Utah, Idaho first. As I said, no real plan, just excited. Too bad gas is so F'n expensive. I plan on picking folks up on my to here and there to help with gas

Harvey44
06-27-2008, 06:00 AM
Wow. Good for you. Wish I had done that when I was your age.

I vote Utah! for the best snow.

Way to go.

jimmer
06-27-2008, 04:59 PM
sounds like a great plan,as harvy said do it now while your young and not tied down,igot a friend, an awsome skier took up surfin,now we never see him on the hill anymore. but anywho good luck and have a blast. b 8) jimmer

NPN
06-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Wow. Good for you. Wish I had done that when I was your age.

I vote Utah! for the best snow.

Way to go.

Lbtch-

Just a little insider on Planet Utah; no doubt tastiest snow bar none, but gotta giv' ya' the heads up on the Mormony factoid ( as if you weren't already aware ).

No joke, it does intrude on so many parts of your life.

Did a Nov-May right out of UVM, and had a great season, but it will be a choice if you go that direction.

Still, you can't dis the, "Greatest Snow On Earth", and that's why I still own property at the 'Bird.

Good luck, whatever you decide, and keep us posted.

p.s.- If you're already a Mormon, try not to take this post personally, just watch, "Georgia Rule" for a lightside update to your religious delivery. If you're not , Lindsay Lohan is still worth a look-see IMHO.

Lbtchnlgs
06-28-2008, 04:16 AM
NPN- No worries not morman. (Again, not that there is anything wrong with that)

Lindsey Lohan:

Just got out of work and learned a great new shot, it's called the Lindsey Lohan shot...

It's a red headed slut with a dash of coke :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the support guys

Buella79
07-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Jimmer.. What time does it start.. could rally up the gore girls & come up...That would be FUN

Harvey44
07-06-2008, 07:27 AM
So...how was it? Let's hear it. Anyone walk Sagamore? Tell all!

St. Jerry
07-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Went to the North Creek fireworks. Really good fireworks.

It was nice that they had draft beer for sale. I hate it when communities ban that kind of stuff from events.