PDA

View Full Version : lookout progress update!!!

mark
06-20-2008, 02:02 PM
lookout progress update posted here. http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/onmtn.php

also, the new trail names will be unveiled on july 1. check in with us at the page above.

have a good weekend

m.

highpeaksdrifter
06-21-2008, 03:56 PM
lookout progress update posted here. http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/onmtn.php

also, the new trail names will be unveiled on july 1. check in with us at the page above.

have a good weekend

m.

Nice, there are 4 more pics in the RSN shot of the day archives.

highpeaksdrifter
06-22-2008, 07:37 AM
I went over to the mountain late yesterday to look around. The bull wheel and alot of other parts for the new lift are in the Bear parking lot.
:D

Skier 4 Life
06-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Nice, there are 4 more pics in the RSN shot of the day archives.

I definitely agree. Thanks for posting the pic, Mark and for Skip for finding the others on RSN. :D

BTW, for those who can't find the pics on RSN, try...

http://www.rsn.com/cams/placid

NPN
06-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Thank you all, and PLEASE keep it coming!!!

ComeBackMudPuddles
06-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Awesome!!

More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! (Please.)

Skier 4 Life
07-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Thank you all, and PLEASE keep it coming!!!

As you and others requested, I've posted some new pics of Lookout Mt. taken over the past couple of days. Check 'em out @:

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Lookout-Mt-Pics&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

and enjoy! :D

P.S. I took these on my break/lunch time... just in case my boss wants to know! :wink:

mark
07-16-2008, 03:07 PM
here's an update for your viewing pleasure...

http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/onmtn.php

enjoy
mark

highpeaksdrifter
07-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Great pics S4L and Mark. They are appreciated. :D

I love that ariel pic from fall 2007.

Face4Me
07-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the updates ... keep 'em coming!

NPN
07-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Nice, and thanks again!

Adirondackskier
07-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Lookout Mountain Triple Chair

Intermediate Trail: The Wilmington Trail

Expert Trail off of The Wilmington Trail: Lookout Below

Expert Trail off of the summit of Lookout Mountain Triple: Hoyt’s High (Upper section), The Flume (Lower Section)

highpeaksdrifter
07-17-2008, 09:57 AM

Expert Trail off of the summit of Lookout Mountain Triple: Hoyt’s High (Upper section), The Flume (Lower Section)

Thanks AS, know we what to call them.

highpeaksdrifter
07-17-2008, 10:24 AM

Thanks AS, know we what to call them.

Adirondackskier, is there some sort of break between the upper and lower parts to differentiate Hoyt's from the Flume?

snowman
07-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Mark - the pics on the web are great! Just on note - ariel is a gazelle and aerial is the type of picture for a plane. :-)

mark
07-17-2008, 03:13 PM
thanks snowman,

for this shot we strapped a camera to an ariel and had it leap around for some aerial shots. :)

actually our proof reader was out and i really wanted to get the shots posted.

ps. nice catch. do you need a job?

m.

snowman
07-17-2008, 03:41 PM
as a matter of fact, I do need a job! :-)