PDA

View Full Version : tap tap

jimmer
07-19-2008, 03:00 PM
is this thing on? i know its summer but cant believe no one has anything to say.oh well were gettin closer.

btw the way- how r you doing val?hope all is well with you.

Buella79
07-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Jimmer whats a cracka-lackin..this rain sucks! life's swell..it's getting closer & I can't freakin wait! 8)

jimmer
07-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Jimmer whats a cracka-lackin..this rain sucks! life's swell..it's getting closer & I can't freakin wait! 8)

did you get yer pass yet?hows the girls doing? tell them i said hello

Buella79
07-25-2008, 11:20 AM
The girls are awesome.. they are planning a trip to the shoe on the 8th.. bunch of gore peeps!.. u should come down! I'm workin.. it will be fun.. sure the gloversville boys will be there too!! I forgot to get my stupid pass b4 the 11th.. tack on another benjamin!!.. getting it this month while the freight it good.. so glad to tap tap w/ ya!

jimmer
07-26-2008, 07:26 PM
The girls are awesome.. they are planning a trip to the shoe on the 8th.. bunch of gore peeps!.. u should come down! I'm workin.. it will be fun.. sure the gloversville boys will be there too!! I forgot to get my stupid pass b4 the 11th.. tack on another benjamin!!.. getting it this month while the freight it good.. so glad to tap tap w/ ya!

sounds like fun,maybe i will stop by 8)