PDA

View Full Version : And let the '08-'09 season begin

NPN
08-14-2008, 05:35 PM
With the delivery of my first Gear Guide.

Yes, I know this qualifies as the cheap date catagory, but monsoon season in Upstate NY has left me with more than a little water on the brain, and it doesn't take much to lift my spirits these days.

So, for those of you who shared that little skip-a-beat heart flutter when you saw the tasty Skiing cover in the mailbox, here's to ya'!

highpeaksdrifter
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM

Yes, I know this qualifies as the cheap date catagory, but monsoon season in Upstate NY has left me with more than a little water on the brain, and it doesn't take much to lift my spirits these days.

So, for those of you who shared that little skip-a-beat heart flutter when you saw the tasty Skiing cover in the mailbox, here's to ya'!

Yeah, it did feel good to get it.

BTW - In the Men's catagory Nordica got Best in Test in 3 out of 8 catagories. That's dang good.:grin:
Just sayin

NPN
08-14-2008, 08:17 PM

Yeah, it did feel good to get it.

BTW - In the Men's catagory Nordica got Best in Test in 3 out of 8 catagories. That's dang good.:grin:
Just sayin

Slowly, but surely, everyone's going to get what we've been lucky enough to know for the last decade. I just hope it never effects the quality of the product.