PDA

View Full Version : Snow making?

Alkyy
10-19-2008, 10:11 AM
does anyone know when they plan on starting up the guns? its deffanatly cold enough, were cold here then at Mt. snow and they are starting up down there.

ComeBackMudPuddles
10-20-2008, 06:59 AM
Prolly in three weeks or so....Usually target Thanksgiving for opening up the mountain.

That being said, I have no inside connection with WF, so I'm sure someone else has a more definitive response.

Skier 4 Life
10-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Prolly in three weeks or so....Usually target Thanksgiving for opening up the mountain.

Agreed. If mother nature cooperates, they plan to open the Friday after T'giving. For those of you who don't live nearby, we had a ~1/2" of snow overnight/this AM in LP (above 1500'). Bring in on! :D

oldskibum
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM

Agreed. If mother nature cooperates, they plan to open the Friday after T'giving. For those of you who don't live nearby, we had a ~1/2" of snow overnight/this AM in LP (above 1500'). Bring in on! :D "Smiling Tom" Messner said that there was 5"- 7" on top of whiteface today!! Any one do the Memorial Highway? We should certainly have some pix I would think!!

NPN
10-22-2008, 07:30 PM
[ :D "Smiling Tom" Messner said that there was 5"- 7" on top of whiteface today!!

Now that's more like it!

I've had to endure a repeated day long report that K-mart was the big winner on this one.

I hate K-mart, so, even if "Mr. ( Tom M. ) Rodgers" is wrong, I hit the pillow happy.

Thanks for that.

toofaraway
10-23-2008, 06:49 AM
5-7"? Holy cow!!!! WE WANT PICTURES! How about adding a webcam up there, or moving the current cam up there?