PDA

View Full Version : volunteer suggestions

Lbtchnlgs
11-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Well in mid jan im getting out of the east. Plan on driving into the sunset. I was looking around today and am really considering doing some international volunteer work. Just wondering if you know anyone or have had personal experience with certain groups. I'm open to suggestions

St. Jerry
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Well in mid jan im getting out of the east. Plan on driving into the sunset. I was looking around today and am really considering doing some international volunteer work. Just wondering if you know anyone or have had personal experience with certain groups. I'm open to suggestions

Peace Corps. My brother did it. Not easy, buy highly rewarding.

mattchuck2
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Heard the same thing about the Peace Corps . . . Not something I would do because I'm lazy and selfish, but definitely rewarding . . .

Harvey44
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Say it ain't so Joe.

At least you'll get the great December that is coming...you can book during the Jan thaw.

Will miss around here you dude.

Hey - how was your weekend?

Lbtchnlgs
11-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks Harv.

Weekend was good, didn't end up making any turns. Could have, just don't like supporting Killington. Worked Holloween night. Saturday got to see the Roots play in Albany and chill with some well known artists. Went to a party afterwords. Crazy night.

You ski yet?