PDA

View Full Version : This past weekend

highpeaksdrifter
02-13-2006, 10:47 AM
So it pretty much was great compared to the weekend before. Sat. was nice skiing under sunny skys. My trail pick of the weekend was Upper Cloud without a doubt. I'm thrilled they decided to devote some snowmaking to it. Kept doing that and cutting to Lower Sky and it made for a great run.

I even did Silver glades, before the interactive map came out I never knew it was a glade. Great learning spot for future tree rippers. I followed tracks over the little log bridge. Not a good idea cause it was real thin after that and I scrapped my skis up a bit.

I even got to meet Faceplant for the first time. S4L introduced us. He was at the bar having beer for lunch. :) Seemed like a real nice feller.

Faceplant
02-14-2006, 12:25 PM
You had any doubts afther all these posts we've exchanged?

Had a great morning yesterday. Essex was surprisingly slick but Upper Mac was a dream...well groomed and it held up all morning. Back in Joisey for a few days to shovel out and so I can afford to ski. See you guys at the bar this weekend..( They expect a gazillion buses so I'm gonna ski early and hit the bar early too)