PDA

View Full Version : WF Webcam

11-19-2008, 10:17 AM
You can see that they are starting to blow snow on Lower Valley in the webcam shot at10am. It won't be long!!!!!

ComeBackMudPuddles
11-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Nice!!!

Amazingly, they still haven't figured out a better place or angle for that webcam....

Adirondackskier
11-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Hopefully the web cam will be moved to mid looking up at Mountain Run very soon. The Whiteface IT department has been working to get it moved asap. The major hold-up......internet connection on the mountain. It is a very long story that begins with the Goodwill Games in '00 from what I understand.

nyspnypd
11-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Hopefully the web cam will be moved to mid looking up at Mountain Run very soon. The Whiteface IT department has been working to get it moved asap. The major hold-up......internet connection on the mountain. It is a very long story that begins with the Goodwill Games in '00 from what I understand.

Why dont we have three? One at the Base, Mid and summit. Think it would be neat. :)

Denison
11-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Why dont we have three? One at the Base, Mid and summit. Think it would be neat. :)

And I think we could sacrifice "Jump Cam" and "Arena Cam".

NPN
11-19-2008, 08:22 PM
http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?p=12524#12524

What I want to know is if Gore is looking like this why is our web cam looking like that???***!!!

p.s.- Sorry, I don't know why you have scroll up on that paste.

nyspnypd
11-19-2008, 08:34 PM
http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?p=12524#12524

What I want to know is if Gore is looking like this why is our web cam looking like that???***!!!

p.s.- Sorry, I don't know why you have scroll up on that paste.

I think the reason is cause they are going to be pushing the snow down from the bottom and expect it to cover that area they don't have the snow guns on. I think someone should head up on lower valley and get a nice pic i am sure we have that much if not more seeing how we started at the same time. But that is what I could think of. :)

Denison
11-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Hopefully the web cam will be moved to mid looking up at Mountain Run very soon.

Thanks, Adirondackskier, that's what ideas was mentioned on this forum number of times! Hopefully we'll see it this season!

nyspnypd
11-20-2008, 03:17 PM
what happened to the webcam for the mountain it is facing towards the sky? :)

toofaraway
11-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Webcam/website is really weak. I have to listen to the Jay Peak people every day here in NYC. All season long!