PDA

View Full Version : weather for opening day plus a weather alert from NWS

nyspnypd
11-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Weather looks great NWS issued a weather alert for snow to be occurring on the 21-23 with 3-7 inches expected.This is not a severe weather warning just a notice that snow is expected. Looks like it is going to be a great season! Also sorry if it seems like I am doing so many topics on the weather if you think I am over posting let me know and I Will tone it down. :)
Here is accuweathers 15 day forcast opening day there is suppose to be snow too!

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/wilmington/12997/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&metric=0

NPN
11-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Also sorry if it seems like I am doing so many topics on the weather if you think I am over posting let me know and I Will tone it down. :)

Always good to see the interest, and new additions to the crowd.

highpeaksdrifter
11-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Also sorry if it seems like I am doing so many topics on the weather if you think I am over posting let me know and I Will tone it down. :)

Always good to see the interest, and new additions to the crowd.

I agree, please post all you want.

Denison
11-19-2008, 09:38 PM
I like to look up for Lake Placid weather, since the elevation of Wilmington gives forecast for 12997 few degrees warmer. Weather for 12946 should be just right for midstation.