PDA

View Full Version : Info on today

nyspnypd
12-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Today Mt. Run and approach opened along with borean half way through the morning with snow guns on Borean, Easy Street, and guns were started up on U Thruway. It was a nice day with a bit of ice throughout but Borean was the best with tons of snow Mt. Run was also nice.

highpeaksdrifter
12-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Today Mt. Run and approach opened along with borean half way through the morning with snow guns on Borean, Easy Street, and guns were started up on U Thruway. It was a nice day with a bit of ice throughout but Borean was the best with tons of snow Mt. Run was also nice.

Mt. Run was awesome, but so was Lower Cloud. Tons of snow on both with soft bumps.

Face4Me
12-06-2008, 09:32 PM

Mt. Run was awesome, but so was Lower Cloud. Tons of snow on both with soft bumps.
Sounds great!!!

Heading up next Friday night for our first weekend of the season ... too many things going on at home have kept me downstate for these first two weekends ... My kids and I can't wait to get out on the snow. Keep the reports coming ... it's all I have right now!!!

Early forecasts are calling for a coastal storm down here next Friday into Saturday ... anyone hear if there's going to be anything upstate from this?

nyspnypd
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM

Sounds great!!!

Heading up next Friday night for our first weekend of the season ... too many things going on at home have kept me downstate for these first two weekends ... My kids and I can't wait to get out on the snow. Keep the reports coming ... it's all I have right now!!!

Early forecasts are calling for a coastal storm down here next Friday into Saturday ... anyone hear if there's going to be anything upstate from this?

I am not sure but I will take a look and see.

CUskibum
12-06-2008, 11:29 PM

Nice. That means thruway should open sometime in the near future. Hopefully that means this coming week. I'll be at Whiteface on Thursday. I'm still in the middle of dead week right now, but I have 3 final exams that need to be knocked off before then.