PDA

View Full Version : Summit Quad

oldskibum
12-14-2008, 09:43 AM
opened today!! I am told that the guns will be moved to the Wilmington trail next!! That will be awesome, real neat trail, I am told.

nyspnypd
12-14-2008, 05:36 PM
opened today!! I am told that the guns will be moved to the Wilmington trail next!! That will be awesome, real neat trail, I am told.

How is that lift? It broke twice last year and was closed for like a week once so just asking if the bugs were fixed.

oldskibum
12-14-2008, 09:12 PM
It should be OK. It has to be inspected by certified inspectors each season before use. The main problem last year was wind related, when an empty chair on the way dow was blown, and the safety gate was in the raised position. The foot rest got hung up on wires on top of the tower, causing an interuption. No need to worry about it.

Denison
12-14-2008, 09:44 PM
summit quad is my favorite chairlift. always a good conversation, nice view or a freezing cold. never lets you down

highpeaksdrifter
12-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Once it was open conditions where pretty good up there. It was nice to be on top again.

ComeBackMudPuddles
12-16-2008, 11:56 AM
summit quad is my favorite chairlift. always a good conversation, nice view or a freezing cold. never lets you down

yeah, 'cause it's like, what, a 17 minute ride? lol.