PDA

View Full Version : Nordica FYI

NPN
12-19-2008, 07:45 PM
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=nordica&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=650570094&Count2=567710518

As the retail World continues to scramble for cover, here is another tasty break for those of us who enjoy all things Nordica.

Just snagged one of the cargo roller bags myself, and a prompt came up suggesting " Almost Out Of Stock" at check out ( is it real, is it sales incentive, who knows ).

Anyway, crazy discount; thought I'd share.

p.s.- SM, if I just cost you some biddness, I do apologize.

p.s.s.- The big discounts are only on the bags.

Son of Drifter
12-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the link. When you gonna be on the hill again?

12-19-2008, 09:14 PM
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=nordica&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=650570094&Count2=567710518

As the retail World continues to scramble for cover, here is another tasty break for those of us who enjoy all things Nordica.

Just snagged one of the cargo roller bags myself, and a prompt came up suggesting " Almost Out Of Stock" at check out ( is it real, is it sales incentive, who knows ).

Dont waste your money. Get yourself a hotbag. It's the best investment in my skiing that I've made next to custom aftermarket boot liners.

NPN
12-21-2008, 09:15 PM

Dont waste your money. Get yourself a hotbag. It's the best investment in my skiing that I've made next to custom aftermarket boot liners.

Okay, refresh my memory ( or the total lack there of ); are you talking about that plug in back pack of yours?

NPN
12-21-2008, 09:44 PM
When you gonna be on the hill again?

Thanks for checkin', but now we both know the answer to that one.

Son of Drifter
12-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Anyone ski today? If so how was it?

NPN
12-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Anyone ski today? If so how was it?

BTW, nice to see you back on here.

Today, for me anyway, was way tasty where grommed, but chunky, and brutal everywhere else.

Two, or three fell after the groomers finished, and it was velvet cruising for the first three, or four runs.

Then again, even though they groomed Essex, and U. Northway they must've forgot to throw the till switch.

Race rats beat up mid lift fast.

Around 12:30/1 the gondola, and six were shut down by wind, but it really didn't matter as it was clumpy, chumpy, glaze at that point anyway.

Nice day to be a local who shows up for first hits, then back to the hacienda for heuvos rancheros with tequilla OJ braced brunch as the drive home to our neck of the woods definitely sucked.

Son of Drifter
12-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Got a bb and that's how I'm staying in touch