PDA

View Full Version : What a Difference a Day Makes

highpeaksdrifter
12-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Woke up to about 3 inches on my deck and it continued snowing steady until about 11:30. I was getting shin high powder shots on Mt. Run early in the morning. They had blown snow all of yesterday, last night into today and got 7 inches of natural on top.

The whole mountain was skiing good with powder to be had on Drapers, Lower Cloudspin, skiers right bottom of Paron’s and several other trails.

I took several runs with TJF, off of I lift. Skied right on, no holiday crowd wait.

Very windy today. Skiing should improve each day, with more trails coming back on line.

ssface
12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Thx tons for the update...very much appreciated!

Happy New Year!!!

Face4Me
12-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Sounds great ... I'll be heading back up on Thursday to ski Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... looking forward to it!!!

Keep the updates coming!

NPN
12-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Woke up to about 3 inches on my deck and it continued snowing steady until about 11:30. I was getting shin high powder shots on Mt. Run early in the morning. They had blown snow all of yesterday, last night into today and got 7 inches of natural on top.

The whole mountain was skiing good with powder to be had on Drapers, Lower Cloudspin, skiers right bottom of Paron’s and several other trails.

I took several runs with TJF, off of I lift. Skied right on, no holiday crowd wait.

Very windy today. Skiing should improve each day, with more trails coming back on line.

You have no idea how much that does for me.

Many thanks!

kerovick
12-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it too. I'm driving up from MD Saturday and will be on the mountain Sunday.

Lbtchnlgs
12-31-2008, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it too. I'm driving up from MD Saturday and will be on the mountain Sunday.

kerovick- are you related?

kerovick
12-31-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm related to lots of people but nobody to my knowledge on this board although I do have family up there.