PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Update

02-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Did anyone ski last Saturday? Upper Cloudspin was incredible!!!! With out a doubt this is my favorite run at Whiteface. With last weeks dump and another 12" on Tuesday. The weekend should be good if it doesn't rain to much. I went over to the mountain on Tuesday for a lunchtime ski and the 12" of light powder was great. Very floaty. I skied 6 runs and was exhausted. Had a difficult time going back to work.

highpeaksdrifter
02-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Cloudspin is my favorite too Willy. I was there Sat. and it was just as good on Sunday. :D

freeheelwilly
02-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Cloudspin is my favorite too Willy. I was there Sat. and it was just as good on Sunday. :D

Hey! I'm Willy! :(

Upper cloud rocks!

Tsavolion
02-16-2006, 10:49 AM
FHW really is the first willy. i think WW should be willy squared or willie or something. lets work on that.

upper cloud was definitely the best run. phineas went yesterday and he said its starting to form weird bumps covered with ice. forecast aint looking good. I really wanted to ski on friday, but supposed to rian in the am followed by dropping temps and 50 mph winds. yikes! have to play that by ear. real willy, you guys will have to touch base with us tomorrow am!

highpeaksdrifter
02-16-2006, 10:51 AM

Hey! I'm Willy! :(

Upper cloud rocks!

Yikes, 2 Willy's. Well if WFW turns out as good as FHW then that will be a good thing for everybody.

02-16-2006, 10:01 PM
I forgot to mention, my favorite part of upper Cloud was that gigantic roller down the first steep drop. Its face was really steep. It was like soft ice, kind of funky sound when I edged on it. Lots of fun.