PDA

View Full Version : Hoyts high

nyspnypd
01-08-2009, 08:54 PM
If I remember correctly that trail is open only if there is enough natural snow? Looks like a Great trail from the bottom steady pitch good distance.

Snowballs
01-08-2009, 09:15 PM
If I remember correctly that trail is open only if there is enough natural snow? Looks like a Great trail from the bottom steady pitch good distance.

that was my understanding. however, in the "lookout today" thread snowman posted a link to an article that seemed pretty confident that Hoyt's High(and Lookout Below)...." will open later this winter ". that would be pretty cocky if just relying on natural. maybe it's just PR or maybe they gonna string some more pipe, let's hope.

i agree, HH looks cool, a good WOO HOO! can't wait to rip wilmington this weekend. Face Rocks!

at the bottom of that article is contact info for the newspaper. i'll email the person and see if we can get the scoop!

oh yeah, i believe that" High Peaks Person " owes me a beer!!! :D Corona, me Amigo !!!

highpeaksdrifter
01-09-2009, 07:56 AM

that was my understanding. however, in the "lookout today" thread snowman posted a link to an article that seemed pretty confident that Hoyt's High(and Lookout Below)...." will open later this winter ". that would be pretty cocky if just relying on natural. maybe it's just PR or maybe they gonna string some more pipe, let's hope.

i agree, HH looks cool, a good WOO HOO! can't wait to rip wilmington this weekend. Face Rocks!

at the bottom of that article is contact info for the newspaper. i'll email the person and see if we can get the scoop!

oh yeah, i believe that" High Peaks Person " owes me a beer!!! :D Corona, me Amigo !!!

Pipe won't go in until summer (if there's $ to do it) so I'm told. I need to know who you are before I can buy you a beer. So reveal yourself.

Denison
01-09-2009, 09:30 AM
So reveal yourself.

http://static.flickr.com/31/60893635_ee9a99d965.jpg

Son of Drifter
01-09-2009, 12:28 PM
[oh yeah, i believe that" High Peaks Person " owes me a beer!!! :D Corona, me Amigo !!!

Corona?!?!?!? What a waste. You know the mexicans piss in some of the bottles sent to the US. There was a whole 60 minutes or some other news show program about it. Do yourself a favor and get a draft.

tjf67
01-09-2009, 12:33 PM

The skides open every year I dont think they are going out on a limb saying that those trails will open.

NPN
01-09-2009, 08:52 PM
[oh yeah, i believe that" High Peaks Person " owes me a beer!!! :D Corona, me Amigo !!!

Corona?!?!?!? What a waste. You know the mexicans piss in some of the bottles sent to the US. There was a whole 60 minutes or some other news show program about it. Do yourself a favor and get a draft.

That's why when I go to Desperados, I always hit the dark stuff.

A lime in the Negra Modelo, and you can pretty much disguise the field worker urine.

Anyway, viva los Lookout!!!

Snowballs
01-09-2009, 09:01 PM
So reveal yourself.

http://static.flickr.com/31/60893635_ee9a99d965.jpg

that's right me Amigo. You've know me since you were a wee one. many is the time you've hurled me at your friends - and they gladly threw me back to return fire. I was even with you when you chucked me at cars driving by just to get a thrill from the ensueing chase. not that I'VE ever done that. :wink: Ah, Childhood !

son of: well if those hombres` take a dinkle in the brew............I wonder what they are putting in the refried beans ? refried beans do kinda look like..........

thanks for the heads up. i'll stick to the Rolling Rock or Yuenling.

Denison: LOL. good one. etc. yada yada yada. " You very funny! " Him Say.

Snowballs
01-09-2009, 09:17 PM

That's why when I go to Desperados, I always hit the dark stuff.

A lime in the Negra Modelo, and you can pretty much disguise the field worker urine.

Anyway, viva los Lookout!!!

ah yes. jockularity! jockularity!

that's what we need - Wit and Humor !

Viva Los Lookout !!! ( kinda catchy!) maybe a new thread for us to tell any great Lookout mtn. reviews/stories ?

" Si Senor. " seyz zee field worker. " then have another Corona, Gringo. "