PDA

View Full Version : Trail of the day

tjf67
01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Yesterday I have to give it to SKY. AM Freshies were great on Lower mac but when Sky opened up it was a powder free for all. They even dropped the ropes for a split second on the switchbacks. Stood right next to them while they were doing it and thought they were putting it back up. Yeah i can be retarded at times. SOD knew the deal. He may have been the only legal skier on cloud yesterday. They closed it down right away cause somebody stepped on someones elses toes by openeing it up. I dont know who that red jacket was but he is an angry fellow. He actually yelled me for doing my job only to find out he was wrong.

NPN
01-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Yesterday I have to give it to SKY. AM Freshies were great on Lower mac but when Sky opened up it was a powder free for all. They even dropped the ropes for a split second on the switchbacks. Stood right next to them while they were doing it and thought they were putting it back up. Yeah i can be retarded at times. SOD knew the deal. He may have been the only legal skier on cloud yesterday. They closed it down right away cause somebody stepped on someones elses toes by openeing it up. I dont know who that red jacket was but he is an angry fellow. He actually yelled me for doing my job only to find out he was wrong.

It's a thankless task donning that YELLOW JACKET, but here's to ya' tough guy ( damn, hope I didn't jinx ya' with the 666 post )!!!

Son of Drifter
01-13-2009, 12:27 PM

It's a thankless task donning that YELLOW JACKET, but here's to ya' tough guy ( damn, hope I didn't jinx ya' with the 666 post )!!!

Especially when another employee treats you like the red haired step child. You come to expect certain members of the public (snowboarders, race rats, etc) to be Aholes but it's worse when one of the"family" treats you that way. He was pissed about not being in the loop and took it out on someone else.